The TRX Suspension Trainer Professional is an easy-to-use system that’s time-efficient and safe for athletes and fitness buffs of all levels.
The TRX gives you unmatched portability and versatility, so you can increase your performance, decrease injuries, and stay fit at home, on the road—wherever life takes you.
The TRX Suspension Trainer Professional comes with with:
- TRX Suspension Trainer Professional-our top-selling, club-quality product
- TRX All-Body Xpress workout DVD and guide (included for a limited time only)
- TRX storage bag
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee on every product we sell.
The Valslide is a pair discs that provide an unstable training surface that allows you to simulate many slideboard exercises.
Turns carpet, tile and linoleum floors into an unstable training surface.
Lightweight and portable.
Use them to target multiple body parts such as your legs, inner thighs, and butt all at the same time. Use them to stretch and tone your shoulders, chest and back.
Heavy-Duty sled allows for pushing and pulling exercises.
- Use rear handle to drive sled from two different heights.
- Multiple plate storage stations allow for overload strength training while keeping sled evenly balanced.
- Multi point attachments allow for even load during pulling exercises.
- Includes new heavy-duty H-harness designed to be user friendly and handle heavy loads.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 11- gauge steel. 46″L x 20″W x 36″H.
- One piece welded base provides maximum stability and durability.
- Just add your Olympic Plates to achieve your desired resistance.
A molded foam roller that does not contain cells making them last three times longer than traditional celled white foam rollers.
Unlike traditional celled foam rollers that break down and flatten out, these molded rollers do not have cells and therefore will last much longer. Available in 4 sizes
Use round rollers for stability exercises and myofascial release and alignment and half round rollers for balance and stabilization
Improves alignment and hip mobility while increasing core flexibility. Also can be used for Pilates, Yoga, Massage Therapy, and Physical Therapy.
The Airdyne® Exercise Bike is simply smart. Wind resistance is exponential, so the harder you pedal, the higher the resistance becomes. This naturally provides the right workout for both a novice exerciser and an elite athlete.
Schwinn’s wind products are ideal for both fitness and rehabilitative use.
Unique air resistance system is based on exponential resistance, which simply means that the harder you work, the greater the workout.
The Airdyne flywheel and compact Evolution fanwheel on Schwinn’s wind-based products provide smooth resistance while cooling the user during the workout.
An air filled rubber shelled medicine ball with a textured surface for excellent grip
- Great way to exercise any area of your body including the core, upper and lower extremeties.
- Improves core strength, joint integrity, coordination, range of motion, and flexibility.
- Can be used to train explosive power and improve coordination.
- First Place Medicine Balls bounce well, and are great for working out alone or with a partner.
- The textured surface provides excellent grip.
- Can be inflated more for a higher bounce.
- 3 Year Warranty
Superbands are extra-strong, long resistance bands designed for heavy duty use. Superbands are 3/16″ thick and come in 4 different widths: 1/2″ wide, 1″ wide, 1 3/4″ wide or 2 1/2″ wide.
Effective for both upper and lower body training.
Use Superbands for assisted chin ups and dips.
Kettlebells are cast iron balls with a handle.
First Place Kettlebells are available in 11 different weights: 4kg (8.8lbs.), 8kg (17.6lbs.), 12kg (26.4lbs.), 16kg (35.2lbs.), 20kg (44lbs.), 24kg (52.8lbs.), 28kg (61.6lbs.), 32kg (70.4lbs.), 36kg (79.2lbs.), 40kg (88lbs.), and 44kg (96.8lbs).
Portable! Kettlebells are heavy but compact.
Cast iron with a rubber, non-skid bottom.
- Helps develop total body strength, power, and endurance.
- Kettlebells work the body across a wide range of angles
- Increases your dynamic flexibility
- Off-centered weight of kettlebells increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility, and proprioception
- Use for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches, rotational swings and more.
Training ropes help clients and athletes generate power and velocity without any momentum.
Nylon training ropes will not shed and are easier on the hands.
Instructional DVD included.
The Stick is a revolutionary medical device to treat muscle pain and trigger points that is made of a space-age plastic that will allow necessary flexibility of the tool, providing maximum compression of the muscles.
- Improves flexibility, recovery, performance, injury prevention,injury therapy
- Eliminates muscle soreness & pain
- Can be used in the workplace to manage production fatigue and prevent repetitive strain injuries.
The center rod is surrounded by spindles which roll over the muscle and has “memory” which allows the rod to return to its original position. Handles provide maximum comfort in the grip. Available in three sizes 17″ Travel STick, 24″ Original Stick and 23″ Stiff Stick